Saturday, July 19, 2014

3 Day Refresh Results

My results are in! I'm back to where I need & want to be.I lost 5 inches in total and EIGHT POUNDS in just 3 days. 




I was very bloated and felt unhappy with where I was at.  I knew I needed a little help to get myself back on track.  After getting back from our family vacation where (I'm not gonna lie) I indulged.  This program was fast, easy to follow, the meals were delicious and I never felt hungry.

I can gain and lose weight very easily.  Its a constant battle for me and that's why I put a lot of effort into my health every single day.  I am happy with my results and focused to continue at a new benchmark.  Each day is a new starting point.

I have been thinking of starting a private group for any of my friends who'd like to do this 3 day program with my support...would you be interested?

3 DAY REFRESH CHALLENGE PACK: JUMP START WEIGHT LOSS WITH THE 3-DAY REFRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment